I hold a number of voluntary roles with various organisations across society, this is because I am a dedicated campaigner for Human Rights and LGBTIQA+ Equality.
- Green Party Equalities (LGBTIQA+) Spokesperson
- February 2016 - Current
- As the Green Party's Equalities (LGBTIQA+) Spokesperson, I help communicate our policies on LGBTIQA+ Equality with both the Media and the Public. I also support our LGBTIQA+ group - LGBTIQA+ Greens with their Publicity where requested.
- Green Party Executive Publications Coordinator
- October 2017 - Current
- I'm the Publications Coordinator on GPEx - The Green Party's Executive. As part of this I sit on the Green World Editorial Board and the Green Party Campaigns Committee
- Co-Convener of the Global Greens LGBT+ Network
- October 2016 - Current
- In 2016 myself and Sean Mulcahy made the starting moves to set up a Global Greens LGBT+ Network, to provide a network for Green Parties all around the world to support each other in the campaign for LGBTIQA+ Equality. We were successful in our efforts and we were recognised in April 2017. Both me and Sean continue this work as we Chair the Committee.
- Stonewall Trans Advisory Group member
- October 2015 - Current
- I sit on the Trans Advisory Group for UK LGBT+ Rights Charity - Stonewall. We work with Stonewall to help shape their work and campaigns on Trans Equality.
- Co-Chair and Mentor, Prism LGBTQ
- 2015 - Current
- I'm a Mentor at Prism LGBTQ, Coventry's only LGBTQ+ Youth Group. We provide a safe space for LGBTQ+ young people from Coventry and the surrounding areas to come and be themselves. I sit as the Co-Chair on the Prism Management Committee.